Task: Deliver 3-4 fresh paid marketing collateral which can improve our CTRs & CPIs for urban women aged between 30-50
Solution Scoping: With all my experiences and collaborations, I have had a chance to work with various brands across mediums and collaterals for their creatives and copy.
Along all of these experiences, there are a few learnings I have picked up, creative strategies particularly, that are important to incorporate while designing ads for higher CTR and lower CPI.
Being a direct consumer of Healthify Me, I have approached these creatives taking in to consideration my past learnings and also positioning myself as a recipient of these ads. "What kind of content will make me click and in turn download the App?", is a question I asked myself while ideating the following ads.
1) CTA buttons are not added considering the host platform offers it as a technical addition.
2) These are just representations created keeping the basic style guide in mind.
3) The sizing is maintained at 1080*1080 pixels to maintain uniformity. These can later be adapted to fit platform sizes.
- Obsessively functional headline that is short, crisp and self explanatory.
- A creative treatment that makes you stop and think and agree. Additionally gives an expert insight too!
- Powerful headline that is interactive.
- Targets an emotion.
- Shows/displays an action.
- Motivates via a proven user result.
- Includes numbers that establish results.
- Shows growth promise.
- Asks a question.
- A concept that tugs emotional engagement.
- Includes 'you' and 'your' tonality that directly speaks to the TA.
- Establishes a customizable promise.
- Includes honest persuation.
- Wins at aesthetic appeal.
- Gives an idea with a promise for more.
- Gives a solution to a generic problem (of having to think of healthy eating options)
- Incites temptation
- Witty in it's own right.
- Shows the App functioning for direct relatability.
- Dismisses a globally infamous issue - DIETING!
- Subtly challenges fake promises.
Disclaimer: All the above creatives are impressions that are graphically created.